DiViCloud’s unique position – overseeing masses of data traffic passing through most major Internet junctions, combined with understanding of traffic source and data similarity – triggered some new insights about data flow. We want to share our findings with you, and will soon launch our global data flow periodical report.
In this first edition of the Global Data Flow Report you can view:
- Mixture of sources comprising international traffic flowing to different global regions
- Changes in traffic mixture during time
- Effects of local CDN presence on international traffic mixture
- Effects of local caching mechanisms on international traffic mixture
- Traffic redundancy left after applying local CDN or local caching