source url DiViCloud is an intelligent, network-in-the-Cloud service that operates using a unique patented technology and provides innovative service-enhancing, cost-saving, and revenue-boosting data delivery services to a wide range of organizations such as: Internet Service Providers (ISPs), Network Operators (fixed and mobile), Content Delivery Networks (CDNs) and Internet Data Centers (IDCs).
Seroquel no prescription overnight DiViCloud draws its unique capabilities from combining a network of powerful intelligent Points of Presence (PoPs) located at prime Internet junctions, with an agent device located at the customer premises.
How can DiViCloud help you?
Multiple optimization functions
- 20%-50% more data capacity.
- Improved quality of experience.
High-end Cloud functionality
- No CapEx − save on buying, integrating and maintaining capital equipment.
- Gain speed, efficiency and agility in the network.
- Improve user satisfaction and QoE.
- Acquire visibility of traffic flows to your network.
Immediate setup, simple integration and low maintenance
- Reduces the complexity of the IP core.
- Eliminates complicated network setup and maintenance.
- Performs most heavy real-time data delivery tasks in the Cloud, and only performs local activities in your network using the local DiViCloud Agent.
Expand global reach
- Utilizes a global network of powerful intelligent PoPs connected to tier-1 carriers at prime Internet junctions.
- Enable you to control and manage international traffic and peer with any network, anywhere.
Full control using the Dashboard
- Comprehensive view of the upstream even before it reaches your network.
- Easy-to-use and securely accessible.
- Provides a wide range of real-time views of global data flows and conditions that affect services.
- Lossless and real-time data compression (not a single bit of data lost).
- Eliminates bit-stream repetitions at the IP payload level between a compressor function in the DiViCloud PoP and a decompressor function in the DiViCloud Agent.
- Operates on 100% of the traffic – agnostic to protocol, application or content.
- Future proof; requires zero provisioning – maintains its performance even as the Internet evolves and new formats and protocols are developed.
- Operates transparently on top of caching, CDN, QoS, etc.
- Results in 20% to 50% capacity expansion.
- Prioritization of critical apps
- Policies for differentiating traffic – optimize network utilization.
- Live video multicasting – turns live multiple unicasts into a single multicast; streams 5-10 times more Over the Top (OTT) video over the same bandwidth; maximizes the quality of live content; and reduces spikes from live event traffic.
- Video caching – smart caching of delay-sensitive content reduces re-buffering and maximizes QoE of video streaming.
- Uses real-time intelligence to distinguish between traffic sensitive to link-characteristics (for example, latency, jitter and packet loss) and non-sensitive traffic – routes the latency-sensitive traffic through the premium route, and the non-sensitive traffic through a lower-cost route.
- Significantly reduces OpEx on premium routes.
- Offers resilience during network bumps
- Facilitates flexibility when adding upstream capacity
- Improves load balancing and utilization of resources.
- Utilizes low-cost and low-quality links without impacting quality.
- Offers anonymity of rerouted traffic.
- Traffic analytics – advanced graphs provide insight into the mix and trends of the organization’s traffic.
- Network analytics – key performance indicators of network behavior.
- Topology of traffic flow – covers the 95% portion of the traffic path that is not controlled by the network owner.